We begin “Mego Meet Recap Week” with the big one first.
The big announcement was that Mego Corporation is returning and to mass retail this year. While all the details and figures will be revealed at the Mego Museum in two weeks, here is what we do know.
- Mego is back and they’re in the action figure business baby!
- There will be 20 different characters introduced in the first wave.
- It is a variety of licenses, some will be familiar to Mego fans, others will be new properties to the World’s Greatest Toy Company.
- There will be 8″ figures but also other scales, due to license parameters.
- Figures were produced under the watchful eye of Paul “Dr. Mego” Clarke.
- All details including licenses, characters, and the retailer will be revealed mid-June.
Exciting times to be a Mego fan!
Please stay tuned to the Mego Museum and please like the official Mego Corporation Facebook page.
Shop for Mego on Ebay and each click supports us a little bit, thanks!